7901 E. Shea Blvd.
This campus is:
Highest level of degree offered:
Disability resource office
Dean of Students Office
7901 E. Shea Blvd
Job title or role
Student Development Assistant
Number of full-time disability service staff
Number of students who have submitted disability documentation
Three most common types of disabilities disclosed by students to the disability resource office
- Attention Deficit Hyperacticity Disorder (ADHD)
- Difficulty seeing (includes visual impairment and blindness)
- Specific learning disabilities
Disability accommodations and services
Campus accessibility and resources
|Group||Level of service|
|Student health services||
|Counseling and psychological services||
|Recreation and athletic facilities||
|Student union or other main building designated for students to socialize||
|Main academic buildings where most undergraduates would attend classes||
|Entertainment, theater, and event facilities||
|Nearby off-campus transportation||
|Key administrative offices (e.g., financial aid, registration, multi-cultural affairs, students services, career counseling)||
|Sexual assault services and reporting mechanisms||
|Security and saftety programs (e.g., late-night escort services on campus)||
Policies and procedures related to students with disabilities
- Institutional policy requiring that all online materials are accessible to students with disabilities ( compliant with Section 508)
- Formal grievance policies and procedures for students with complaints about campus disability access
Types of counseling and psychological services available at the institution
- Other: The Dean of Students is available to all students for Counseling service or for reference to professional counseling services.
General Campus Resources
- No additional general campus resources are offered at this institution
Academics and campus climate for students with disabilities
Courses or degree programs
- No specialized degree programs or courses are offered at this institution
How often does your institution have public events or activities related to disability, culturally Deaf people, or ASL?
Very rarely or never
What percent of faculty on campus have a disclosed disability?
What percent of staff on campus have a disclosed disability?